Designation: Lead – Talent and Leadership Development
Reports to: Corporate HR Head
Required Qualification: MBA HR / Personnel Management
The position is responsible for development of Talent and Leadership across the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Develop the Talent and Leadership Strategy for HIL Ltd across the 3 business unit verticals and corporate functions in line with HIL business strategy.
- Development of talent pipe line through –
- Identification and development of critical roles in the organization as per Business Units / Function requirements in line with the HIL growth.
- Strategic hiring of hipo talent of Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee pool from top class institutions.
- Develop a training plan for them and assimilate and map them to critical position thereafter.
- Track retention of Hipo / critical resources.
- Hiring Plan for the GET and MT across institutes as per group guidelines. And develop their training plan and assimilation and mapping against critical roles thereafter.
- Own and manage the signature Hipo talent programmes of HIL .
- Develop and manage the HIL academy.
- Develop and deploy the training calendar for HIL as per the TNI / competency matrix and Business strategy requirements.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Leadership qualities with high sense of ownership and big picture thinking.
- Passion for developing people
- Ability to influence the stake holders.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”Accent-Color” size=”medium” url=”http://hil.in/apply-now/” text=”Apply Now”]