Applications of Aerocon AAC Blocks
Aerocon AAC Blocks are perfect for masonry walls. Some size recommendations for various kinds of walls are:
- External Walls: Use a 200 mm-thick block (recommended), although you can use a 150 mm thick block too, provided it is braced and reinforced with lateral and vertical support.
- Internal Walls: Recommended block thicknesses for internal walls are 100 mm or 150 mm.
- Cavity Walls: Cavity walls can be constructed with two 100mm walls separated with a 50 mm air gap or as required, based on insulation needs.
Light Aerocon Infill blocks can replace up to 60% concrete in-roof slabs, therefore reducing weight of the structure. This also means lower steel and cement consumption. At the same time, Aerocon blocks offer every advantage associated with AAC blocks.
- Light-weight replacement for RCC (weight of roof slab is reduced by 20- 27%)
- Economical since there is lower dead weight in the structure resulting in substantial savings in concrete, steel, labour, water, plaster etc.
- Provides high insulation to the roof
- Ribbed slab construction
- Gives flat soffits on completion
- Requires no finishing of edge and inside of ribs
- Enables faster construction
- Savings in centering costs
- Fire proof
- Especially suitable for building roofs in large column-free constructions
Aerocon Jumbo Blocks help you reap the many benefits of their unique size. Their large size means fewer blocks are required and therefore less mortar is needed. Their light weight makes handling easy and reduces time and cost of construction. In addition, their high thermal insulation makes them an ideal choice for building in any climate.
Aerocon Jumbo Blocks are especially suitable for:
- Non-load bearing walls
- Multi-storied buildings
- Where thermal comforts at home and saving in air-conditioning cost are desired
- All fire-rated applications
Aerocool thermal blocks are a perfect solution for providing comfortable indoor temperatures during summer and winter.
Roofs laid with these blocks:
- Reduce heat flow
- Delay transmission of heat
- Help interiors remain cool in summer and warm in winter. Therefore, they enhance comfort by maintaining a nearly constant temperature inside